Donate to Poets House
We are thrilled to welcome our new Executive Director Rob Arnold!
With Arnold at its helm, Poets House is taking action to embrace transition and opportunity:
• Launching a listening campaign and a DEIA and strategic planning process
• Working to expand library services through new digital initiatives
• Rebuilding the north end of the space after flood damage
• Ensuring a sustainable future
While much of the building repair will be covered by insurance, we still need your help to achieve all that we aim to do in the coming months.
The Poets House library will reopen in Spring 2023.
We can’t do it without your support!
Every contribution, large or small, makes a difference.
Your donation is 100% tax-deductible.
Become a Builder
Our Builders are investing in Poets House’s future, helping us sustain and grow our library and services. We welcome your support as we look to physical rebuilding, organizational reimagining, and beyond.
Our Builder donor levels:
- Hard Hat Haiku ($250+)
- Paver Pantoum ($500+)
- Bulldozer Ballad ($1,000+)
- Excavator Epic ($2,500+)
Give by Mail
Prefer to mail in your donation? Checks can be mailed to:
Poets House, 10 River Terrace, New York, NY 10282.
Please contact Jane Preston at email@example.com for assistance.