If you have any difficulty logging in to your video workshop, or any questions concerning zoom, please contact Gabriella@poetshouse.org
Stay up-to-date, click here to sign up for our weekly e-blast.
Online Video Conference Master Classes
Our library is closed for health concerns but Poets House is bringing you online Master Classes to keep our community thriving. Master Classes offer advanced writers of poetry an opportunity to work intensively with some of the most respected poets of our time. An application of three poems is required, sent through Submittable; space is limited. Fee: $395.
Master Class with Rick Barot: The Personal and the Political
Saturday, October 24, 2 – 6pm
Saturday, October 31, 2 – 6pm
Application Deadline: MONDAY, October 12
Six-Week Video Conference Fall Workshops
Free Online Video Workshops
We offer writing workshops and seminars that focus on a special topic over the course of a day or afternoon. These offerings are designed for those who may not have the time for a longer sequence of classes. Fee: $95 for three-hour workshops; $110 for four-hour workshops.
Check back later in 2020 for more one-day offerings!
- Requests for refunds must be received in writing. To request a refund, email Gia Gonzales at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Poets House retains a $60 processing fee on any Six-Week Workshop or Master Class refund, or a $20 processing fee on any One-Day Workshop refund.
- Refunds will not be issued after the following deadlines, regardless of participation. For Six-Week Workshops: tuition (less processing fee) is refundable until the second class meeting. For Master Classes: refund requests must be made at least 24 hours prior to the first meeting.
- Tuition will not be pro-rated for missed classes.
- Six registrants are required in order for a class to run. If a course fails to meet the minimum registration, it will be cancelled and full tuition will be refunded to all registrants.